BMW iX Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Already have: Key fob case, CoverCraft sunscreen, all-weather mats and cargo mat, and mini-USB-C flash drives. Plus some experimental headrest pillows to block the %#&@! functionless plastic "donut holes" in the front seats. And a ChargePoint wall box installed, if that counts. And looking for M Sport pedal covers that fit.
I didn't expect to, but my husband (5'6") hits those holes too. @Paladin1 can you tell me what pillows you tried and if they work? Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anyone who city parks a lot use one of those fold out bumper guards from the trunk when parked?

I used to with my Tesla M3 .. just curious if anyone does so here & has a brand/model they like on the iX..

I had some version of this previously, though it started to disintegrate after a couple years - Bumper Bully Platinum

There's also this line I haven't tried but have seen on street - ParkingArmor 4.8

·
Registered
2020 Volvo XC90 T8 iX50 On Order
16 Posts
I really wish the rear mat would be one long piece not two separate pieces. Not a very smart design since the middle part will get dirty in the winter. I hope someone else will make one piece design.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts