BMW iX Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
@Browchay - Lucky you, that you got the VIN number. I second @Saman re: VIN info as I don't think my dealer would have that, but its worth the try. What state are you in? Perhaps I could push the dealer to get the VIN number considering other states in Australia are getting them (VIN) :)
The dealer called me today and offered me to take a car which is due for delivery in July ( currently building, so no change ). Mine is due for July build and to be delivered likely end of the year.
The only problem is that I chose and like black, this one is Burgundy!!
I haven’t said yes or no yet!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The dealer called me today and offered me to take a car which is due for delivery in July ( currently building, so no change ). Mine is due for July build and to be delivered likely end of the year.
The only problem is that I chose and like black, this one is Burgundy!!
I haven’t said yes or no yet!!
Though decision! - I'm also faced with the similar "issue"! Dealer told me there is stock available for June delivery for one unit with production month Jan/Feb. Seems like this is before the March production timeline where Parking Assist Pro is made available... So decision time for me too to have the immediate stock vs to wait till Sept/Oct :(.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Though decision! - I'm also faced with the similar "issue"! Dealer told me there is stock available for June delivery for one unit with production month Jan/Feb. Seems like this is before the March production timeline where Parking Assist Pro is made available... So decision time for me too to have the immediate stock vs to wait till Sept/Oct :(.
It has indulgence package and individual paint, worth about $11k more than mine.
I checked it’s vin number and it’s built already ( 29th of April ). Ready to be shipped on port.
If they don’t charge me full $11k, I may go ahead, as I am sick of waiting too long.
My wife believes that this red, looks masculine enough, and it seems more luxurious than black.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I turned it away, so it will be bounced back to BMW Australia, so the next person on the queue will be offered this car.
It’s a Red aventine individual, with Castena interior and indulgence package. lumbar support for passenger is deleted, IX50.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts