BMW iX Forums banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
150k no options seems ok
yeah, the only real option that would have been of interest is the sky lounge roof but I've heard people complaining about how hot it gets and that it doesn't provide enough sun protection. Not what you want in Queensland. Other than that there're no options that offer any value to me, vast majority are expensive nice to have's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah, the only real option that would have been of interest is the sky lounge roof but I've heard people complaining about how hot it gets and that it doesn't provide enough sun protection. Not what you want in Queensland. Other than that there're no options that offer any value to me, vast majority are expensive nice to have's.
I agree.
Dealers said ix40 all sold out til next year, you must be lucky to secure one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Nothing as of yet but i was going to email the dealer today to see if there was any indication of a shipping date as I've put the VIN number into MDecoder and it now shows the car as built (production date of 10/6/22) .. so it must be ready to be shipped. I don't know how long they sit at port etc. after production, but hopefully soon. I'll let you know what I hear back from the dealer. cheers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered iX50 Sport early October 2021. I’ve had build dates for February, April and June. Now in the TBA queue. Disappointing first world problem. I’m gunner love this car when I get it 👍🙏🏽

·
Registered
31 Posts
Unfortunately bad news for IX50 order, BMW germany has pushed back all orders to Nov'22 which means any IX50s will not be delivered until 2023 Q2. WHAT A SHAME!!!
Honestly, We can’t even trust these dates. I m happy if they confirm early 2023 delivery. It’s about 6 months that I ve ordered, but apart of production number, I ve got nothing.
The dealer showed me their screen about IX50s order status and pipeline few weeks ago, and it was completely empty for whole of Australia for IX50!!
Where did you get your info?

·
Registered
31 Posts
iX X-Drive 50 from Glenelg BMW ordered Oct 2021.
Very happy with them. I drove the X-Drive 40 they had and loved it.
I live in Brighton and tried the same car but I managed to get a better deal from other dealer as I have history with them. I drove the same IX40 from them and it was that nice, I could imagine how nicer 50 will be particularly with air suspension.
I drive 740i and still got impressed with that car as of comparison.
At Glenelg, they are very lovely and I take my cars for service to them since they opened.

Good luck to both of us when we get the delivery.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m at Hallett Cove driving a 17 year old Land Rover, so the iX is going to be a major step up in car. The Land Rover has been a great road tripper and I expect the iX will fill that role well for us. Good luck with your delivery.
What options did you get on your iX50?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honestly, We can’t even trust these dates. I m happy if they confirm early 2023 delivery. It’s about 6 months that I ve ordered, but apart of production number, I ve got nothing.
The dealer showed me their screen about IX50s order status and pipeline few weeks ago, and it was completely empty for whole of Australia for IX50!!
Where did you get your info?
From BMW southbank, Melbourne. The dealer called up with the bad news, looks like I will be waiting for my car forever!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’m at Hallett Cove driving a 17 year old Land Rover, so the iX is going to be a major step up in car. The Land Rover has been a great road tripper and I expect the iX will fill that role well for us. Good luck with your delivery.
What options did you get on your iX50?
IX is already fully loaded. The only option I added ( other than paint and interior), was Tyre pressure monitor.
You will become a BMW worshipper with this move, well done!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
IX is already fully loaded. The only option I added ( other than paint and interior), was Tyre pressure monitor.
You will become a BMW worshipper with this move, well done!!
Tyre pressure monitor! Good idea. I missed that. I selected 22” wheels in all black ( I know they reduce range 😀👍) and blue seatbelts because I like blue 😀👍
It’s a beautiful machine. So looking forward to it.
Cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tyre pressure monitor! Good idea. I missed that. I selected 22” wheels in all black ( I know they reduce range 😀👍) and blue seatbelts because I like blue 😀👍
It’s a beautiful machine. So looking forward to it.
Cheers
IX50 comes with 22” wheels regardless, but I chose bicolour. Actually 21” reduces range not 22”.
Later I went to add B&W option, which they said not available anymore to add!!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts