BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there, new member possibly about to order an iX. Have probably consumed every iX picture and video on the Internet by now...

Try this one:

The author thought it was Storm Bay Metallic in the video. Confirmed as Blue Ridge after I questioned it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, new member possibly about to order an iX. Have probably consumed every iX picture and video on the Internet by now...

Try this one:

The author thought it was Storm Bay Metallic in the video. Confirmed as Blue Ridge after I questioned it.
Yes, this is Blue Ridge. Yesterday afternoon I drove to the BMW dealer in Bournemouth. You never know if it is there. It was like a miracle the ix Blue Ridge was there in the showroom looking very shiny. What a beautiful colour. So I saw it in real life and I am very happy that I chose this colour. I also chose the bronze strips. The bmw ix in Bournemouth did not have that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
According to my dealer they are only allocated 1 M60 slot.
When did you order if they said November. Mine reckons July but that’s way too optimistic
I bought my ix50 in the Netherlands last week. They said it could be November before they deliver it. But they won't be surprised if it's even February 2023. Whether it is true what they say I do not know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got mine for Christmas on the 22nd December! Lots of toys for big boys … B&W, pano roof, 22”(summer wheels not in picture) .
By the way the panorama roof does not go completely glass clear! Just telling you as it’s a rather expensive option and it has left me some what disappointing. The B&W sound system is very impressive and the massage seats are actually rather good even compared to the BMW comfort seats in my M6.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Grille Hood Light

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got mine for Christmas on the 22nd December! Lots of toys for big boys … B&W, pano roof, 22”(summer wheels not in picture) .
By the way the panorama roof does not go completely glass clear! Just telling you as it’s a rather expensive option and it has left me some what disappointing. The B&W sound system is very impressive and the massage seats are actually rather good even compared to the BMW comfort seats in my M6. View attachment 1418
View attachment 1417
I have also bought the panoramic roof. I don't think it can be opened either. That's a shame too

From X7 to ix

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.