BMW iX Forums banner
41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Actually there is another post recent in this forum that says recall of forward collision mitigation malfunction recall……

I guess the wait seems to be worth it since it gets few bugs sorted out……..oh BMW

·
Registered
31 Posts
My salesman told me when asking about trading in my current car. That’s all he could see. It wasn’t on last week. So I think the software update for airbags and navigation are the issue.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oh wow. Love the info sharing on this forum. I hope they get the bugs out prior. NTSB and others holding them to things. Just hope fix doesn’t delay our cars on carrier later this week. June 16th is the departure date as of today.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Oh wow. Love the info sharing on this forum. I hope they get the bugs out prior. NTSB and others holding them to things. Just hope fix doesn’t delay our cars on carrier later this week. June 16th is the departure date as of today.
Best of luck! Your car might have to be on a separate floaty thing with rope tied to the back of the ship in order to make it….haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
Right. All this update talk and hold in QC and at the port is frustrating. What color interior do you have? I have the grey metallic m60 as well
I have the “red” interior. Chestnut something.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Found out today car is on engineering hold at the port. Doesn’t say what issue is. Hopefully it makes June 16th departure and can be resolved before or after it arrives in port here. Airbag, Navigation are primary software update issues.
What is the June 16 Departure? What ship is it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
It’s probably getting the updates. I believe that’s the hold up. The shipping dates have serious lag in between departures. I think you should be good as creating a logistic issue on top of a software issue only makes it worse.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I’m making a floaty named Dependent right now and will bring it with me later tonight to catch a plane to Bremerhaven port, my m60 will catch yours!

·
Registered
31 Posts
My car now shows IN TRANSIT. Check your status to see if it’s on. I thought it wasn’t until it was on its way. I’ll confirm that in a second.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My car now shows IN TRANSIT. Check your status to see if it’s on. I thought it wasn’t until it was on its way. I’ll confirm that in a second.
mine now shows dispatched from factory- so it will be at the port shortly. I think it get's marked in transit when it's scanned onto a ship. Is yours heading to Baltimore?

41 - 60 of 117 Posts