BMW iX Forums banner
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I called and they don't actually know anything until it's on a vessel or "in transit". So I don't know what the purpose of "Awaiting carrier assignment" actually means. lol

Either way, glad it's out of the factory finally.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just called “Genius”. The ship left yesterday and it’s on another carrier line. Ship called BROOKLAND. ETA Baltimore port 6/25. 😳 And dealer felt I was rushing for selling current car.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Day 18 stuck in QC
Guess the car is actually waiting for a slot on a ship…Next one to NJ is on June 30th
I have a feeling both my m60 and 50 will be on the move next week

·
Registered
31 Posts
That’s interesting. Your dealer won’t look
Up code though? I hope it makes it sooner than later. Still haven’t found other companies ship dates.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That’s interesting. Your dealer won’t look
Up code though? I hope it makes it sooner than later. Still haven’t found other companies ship dates.
Anyone know how long it takes for dealers to get allotmen? Placed my order for ix M60 a month ago. Just sitting in order bank waiting for allotment so I can get a production number.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Anyone know how long it takes for dealers to get allotmen? Placed my order for ix M60 a month ago. Just sitting in order bank waiting for allotment so I can get a production number.
Depends on where you are and your dealer, as far as I know my dealer next allocation of ix will come around August the earliest and it will be next year for delivery…better try your luck see if there is cancelled order

·
Registered
17 Posts
Spoke to my sales guy today. His message was - M60 is part of the M anniversary and so as this anniversary is in July, you should expect your car in July in line with the anniversary.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Spoke to my sales guy today. His message was - M60 is part of the M anniversary and so as this anniversary is in July, you should expect your car in July in line with the anniversary.
Hmmm that is interesting 🤔
But my 50 is not an M and it is stuck so hard like Kanye on Taylor that I want to shake it off so badly

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hmmm that is interesting 🤔
But my 50 is not an M and it is stuck so hard like Kanye on Taylor that I want to shake it off so badly
Lol @ Kanye reference. I got a view of a bmw update that takes 5 hours. Clearly there is an issue. Has anyone taken delivery of a M60?

61 - 80 of 117 Posts