BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering how long folks in Canada have been waiting for their iX?
I left a deposit last Aug directly with the dealer here in Southern ON and apparently they are yet to deliver a single iX with 4 reservations ahead of me.
My existing vehicle will need replacement in Nov and it does not even sound like I'll receive mine before the new year :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wondering how long folks in Canada have been waiting for their iX?
I left a deposit last Aug directly with the dealer here in Southern ON and apparently they are yet to deliver a single iX with 4 reservations ahead of me.
My existing vehicle will need replacement in Nov and it does not even sound like I'll receive mine before the new year :(
When I ordered on June 15th in Quebec, the Sales Manager told me it will be at least 12 months before I get my iX. After signing the order, the SR said delivery period may extend to two years. In reality, they have no clues or guidelines from BMW Canada which is hybernating this summer. I am keeping my eyes open for other options such as MB EQS SUV and even Lucid, just in case I get earlier delivery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I ordered on June 15th in Quebec, the Sales Manager told me it will be at least 12 months before I get my iX. After signing the order, the SR said delivery period may extend to two years. In reality, they have no clues or guidelines from BMW Canada which is hybernating this summer. I am keeping my eyes open for other options such as MB EQS SUV and even Lucid, just in case I get earlier delivery.
Wow and I thought QC+BC had it better due to their provincial rebate (not sure if it’s applicable to the iX)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered mine at the end of this May and it is scheduled for production in September. I expect delivery end of October / November.

It is a loaded M60. From what I understand BMW is prioritizing high spec cars for production first - which seems to be correct as my allocation was given way ahead of a huge waitlist for 50's. They are not even building base IX 40's until at least the end of the year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered in November, was built early July. It's now stuck at the port in Germany since then cause of a software upgrade/recall... I wasn't bothered too much but this weekend it kicked in. Polestar and Tesla can give good estimates when the car is to be delivered but BMW, that has decades (if not a century) more experience, can't? My first delivery estimate was April... I'm not happy anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts