BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spent a couple of hours in the Garagemahall and detailed my IX. I used the products from Torque. Both waterless wash and their Ceramic coating. The ceramic coating was super easy to apply and take off. I have been detailing my a Corvette show cars for years. This is by far the best product I have used to date.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Hood

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just spent a couple of hours in the Garagemahall and detailed my IX. I used the products from Torque. Both waterless wash and their Ceramic coating. The ceramic coating was super easy to apply and take off. I have been detailing my a Corvette show cars for years. This is by far the best product I have used to date.
Bucky looks like (s)he just rolled off the assembly line, not recuperating from a 3,000mi cross country trip...

Enjoyed your travelogue !

·
Registered
2022 BMW iX
42 Posts

View attachment 2250
View attachment 2249
I made a fully protection wrap. This is a best protection for the car)
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 BMW iX
42 Posts
If you don’t mind sharing, I am wondering what did you pay for the full car wrap?
On the second day after the purchase, I took the car for pasting. Since it will keep from chips and scratches for many years and I moved from California to Florida. I called a lot of companies, the prices for full pasting from 4500 to 15,000 reached (for the same wrap) I did it for 5000. The whole car is pasted over according to ready-made patterns + I asked to make a strip on the front of the glass roof.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts