BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Got my IX, super happy except that through a misunderstanding when ordering, my car came without the comfort access feature and it really sucks.

Does anybody know if it can be added after though BMW or 3rd party? I don't care if I have to replace the handles or anything, would just really really want the feature.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey everyone,

Got my IX, super happy except that through a misunderstanding when ordering, my car came without the comfort access feature and it really sucks.

Does anybody know if it can be added after though BMW or 3rd party? I don't care if I have to replace the handles or anything, would just really really want the feature.
It might be possible, certainly looks like there are options for other models Comfort Access Kit for BMW | BimmerTech (bimmer-tech.net)

·
Registered
BMW iX xDrive40
65 Posts
Hey everyone,

I don't think it will be possible within the foreseeable future due to the complexity of the system and differences in coding procedures needed to do this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts