BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer advised that the Comfort Plus Package cost has decreased with a note the Lumbar/Width adjustment on the Passenger Side is now deleted

I know this has been commented on elsewhere

Good news is that build slots are being allocated at the end of August

Also I have a link to view my car My ordered iX

·
Registered
7 Posts
My dealer advised that the Comfort Plus Package cost has decreased with a note the Lumbar/Width adjustment on the Passenger Side is now deleted

Very nice. I wish BMW did something like this in the USA. Did you get a production order number yet?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. I wish BMW did something like this in the USA. Did you get a production order number yet?
Production dates being issued end of this month - The car view is a new feature so it should come to the USA

·
Registered
1 Posts

Have you gotten your build slot already?

I have also ordered a IX 50 that i really want to appair this year due to new taxes here in Norway that is going to make the car around 10.000 euros more expensive. I have red in other channels that they won't produce and ship the IX 50's to customers before next year.

I also have an i4 M50 order in place, and the estimated delivery there is in the beginning of December. I think that is really weird if the i4 is delivered before the IX, when i sat the order for the IX back in the start of march, and the i4 first of July.

I would really appreciate if you make a sound when your car has entered production (and the date of order).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you gotten your build slot already?

I have also ordered a IX 50 that i really want to appair this year due to new taxes here in Norway that is going to make the car around 10.000 euros more expensive. I have red in other channels that they won't produce and ship the IX 50's to customers before next year.

I also have an i4 M50 order in place, and the estimated delivery there is in the beginning of December. I think that is really weird if the i4 is delivered before the IX, when i sat the order for the IX back in the start of march, and the i4 first of July.

I would really appreciate if you make a sound when your car has entered production (and the date of order).
I'll chase my dealer later this week in the UK we have new regitrstions on September 1st (71 plate) so he is busy with hand overs at the moment

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll chase my dealer later this week in the UK we have new regitrstions on September 1st (71 plate) so he is busy with hand overs at the moment
News today my xdrive50 not yet scheduled but the dealers demonstrater a xdrive40 is and will be delivered early October, his customer xdrive40's are also not scheduled yet so it doesn't confirm 40's are before 50's

·
Registered
5 Posts
News today my xdrive50 not yet scheduled but the dealers demonstrater a xdrive40 is and will be delivered early October, his customer xdrive40's are also not scheduled yet so it doesn't confirm 40's are before 50's
Had same from my dealer. They just got a slot for demonstrator, also a 40.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just had a slot for my xDrive40. Delivery should be week 45. When I was waffling between 40 and 50 the dealer hinted that getting 50 might take quite a bit longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts