BMW iX Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
writing from the car theft capital of the US, New Jersey. State Farm tells me today that the premium for the iX will be about 1,060 per year. This doesn’t include any reduction for the car I’m trading in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Since this post freaked me out and my iX is on a boat heading to Washington State, I checked with my insurer (State Farm). $730/year for the iX. The i4 M50 we are getting a couple months after was a little higher at $840/year. Sorry to those who are getting hammered.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cool. I think I’m paying about 2 dollars more per Month for the iX than I pay for our expedition. Super pumped. Our sales person just let us know that we should see ours between 6/10 -6/14. Seems almost like a dream at this point since we preordered on 6/1/21.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to forum, expect my iXSport40 by end June, need to sort out Uk insurance. Hope not as expensive as I have read others getting charged.
Was paying £640 for X7 now £199 for iX - that’s per year. Admiral came out best. Some companies still don’t rate the iX but it is likely cheaper as it has received the maximum 5* Euro NCAP safety rating.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts