BMW iX Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
$1,400/year through my insurance broker for xDrive 50, $1,600/year for M60. Full coverage including glass. I hope they know that sky roof is $15k to replace! lol... I have a clean driving record and very high credit score.

· Registered
12 Posts
I think dutyfree is right.
it appears that Farmers doesn’t want our business.
We were only with them for a year, with no claims or tickets.
$1600 for the M60 is awesome.
This is what I pay through State Farm;

Anti-Theft Discount, Drive Safe and Save Discount, Multiple Car Discount, Auto Multiple Line Discount, Vehicle Safety Discount, Accident Free Discount
Total: $484.25 / 6 mos

I have also attached one of their GPS trackers in my iX, for additional discounts. The readout says that I have saved an additional $50 since I installed the State Farm GPS two months ago. Farmers definitely does not want your business.

· Registered
14 Posts
I actually have Progressive insurance. I had gotten rid of my Lexus NX Hybrid to buy the IX 50 here in South Fl. I was nervous too about insurance, but was completely surprised that the insurance was like 30% less than my Lexus (which was half the MSRP). Im paying only $1,400 per year.
I was trying to add iX to progressive and got this

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Attachments

· Registered
13 Posts
This is what I pay through State Farm;

Anti-Theft Discount, Drive Safe and Save Discount, Multiple Car Discount, Auto Multiple Line Discount, Vehicle Safety Discount, Accident Free Discount
Total: $484.25 / 6 mos

I have also attached one of their GPS trackers in my iX, for additional discounts. The readout says that I have saved an additional $50 since I installed the State Farm GPS two months ago. Farmers definitely do not want your business website.
I know everything is going up my renewal for car insurance came direct line been with them a long time over 10 years no claims last years price £290 renewal price £650 its a basic fiat 500 1.2 64 plate no convictions no points never cost insurance a penny how can they justify such an increase went on a comparison site same cover £260 with policy expert

· Registered
56 Posts
Me and my partner are on the same policy full coverage for 2017 cayenne and 2016 e400 coupe matic was $2300+/yr (Nationwide). Then I replaced the e400 with x50, it only goes up $100, now it is ~$2400/yr in total. I am very surprised and happy. I guess the insurance will just charge more for anything like coupe or cars that may indicate wilder driving style.

· Registered
BMW IX 50
214 Posts
I just got my renewal from progressive. I bought the IX last April. My insurance went from $1,500 last year to $2,300 this year. Nothing regarding my driving record, address, etc changed. I suspect that progressive did not calculate the prem correctly last year as the car was so new and I was one of the first to take delivery in US.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts