BMW iX Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The concept of stripped down BMW is lost on me...My iX50 is 3.5 months old and I literally have every option available on it - and don't regret a single one! As for range - I'm getting well in excess of the listed 325 miles +/- - more like 375 +/-. The 50 is faster than most cars and losing range to get a little more oomph from the 60 seems like a poor trade-off. What ever you do - you're gonna love your iX!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just picked up my M60 after trading in my Msport 50. To be honest wasn’t expecting there to be much different in terms of drive - I bought the M60 as it was a fully loaded for pretty much the same money.

all I can say is Wow!! Not even tried the Launch Control yet but the drive is so different. Sounds so much better, suspension is so much more focussed and the power is addictive - genuinely surprise how different it feels - I have absolutely no regrets in swapping - and just amazed how different it feels

So if you debating which to get I suggest you drive them both, as they are very different cars (or at least mine is!)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just picked up my M60 after trading in my Msport 50. To be honest wasn’t expecting there to be much different in terms of drive - I bought the M60 as it was a fully loaded for pretty much the same money.

all I can say is Wow!! Not even tried the Launch Control yet but the drive is so different. Sounds so much better, suspension is so much more focussed and the power is addictive - genuinely surprise how different it feels - I have absolutely no regrets in swapping - and just amazed how different it feels

So if you debating which to get I suggest you drive them both, as they are very different cars (or at least mine is!)
For clarity - I am referring to an IX in both scenarios above!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts