BMW iX Forums banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Looks like the Themis is on its way to Sweden. I’m currently tracking it on the ShipInfo app. Any idea how long it’ll take our status to change if it’s on this ship?

Same day here, shipped on 12/30. Unfortunately it's on a scenic tour and is only north of Bermuda currently.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I did not - status is still At Port. The Dorado Leader is supposed to be leaving Antwerp on the 18th but it has wandering aimlessly near the Strait of Gibraltar for the last couple days, so very likely to be delayed.

· Registered
125 Posts
Not me! Still “at port” status. How do y’all know the ship schedule?
Once you have your ships name (from BMW genius or other source) just try googling it, in my case: Hawaiian Highway ship and Hawaiian Highway ship schedule. You'll find several maritime tracking sites and likely a schedule from your shipping company.

· Registered
25 Posts
Once you have your ships name (from BMW genius or other source) just try googling it, in my case: Hawaiian Highway ship and Hawaiian Highway ship schedule. You'll find several maritime tracking sites and likely a schedule from your shipping company.

Appreciate the info. I have an app that seems to be pretty good. I was referring more to the schedule of ships set to arrive. Love all the good info I’m finding on these forums. Thank you all.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts