BMW iX Forums banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Hope my car will be on the ship soon .... because there are couple of scheduled ships from Bremerhaven to East Coast

Bremerhaven to East Cost scheduled on Jan 23 ( Carrier Name:-Arc Independence)
Bremerhaven to East Cost scheduled on Feb 3rd ( Carrier Name :- DRIVE GREEN HIGHWAY)

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Somehow my SA found out today my ride is slated to be loaded onto Dorado Leader. So that’s sweet. Not sure how they shook that nugget from the tree, but thankful to have a more tentative schedule.
@Balockay - Curious if your status has changed to “In Transit” in MyGarage. Dorado Leader left the port earlier today. Sadly, I haven’t been able to get any info from my CA or the genius, so trying to figure out if I may have gotten on the Dorado too.

· Registered
125 Posts
@Balockay - Curious if your status has changed to “In Transit” in MyGarage. Dorado Leader left the port earlier today. Sadly, I haven’t been able to get any info from my CA or the genius, so trying to figure out if I may have gotten on the Dorado too.
You haven't said what your status is in MyGarage? If it is in transit as well you may well be on board!

· Registered
27 Posts
She is here. From order to delivery, 8 weeks. This is my second and ready to punch the throttle to the floor.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 81 Posts