BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen this one? Popped up randomly on my car screen yesterday and the message persists in the My BMW app in the message centre (bell icon top left on home screen of app).

Connect Drive team have advised me to book in a for a service.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will post back after its been in for service on Monday. I've got them looking a few things including the iDrive going blank (rebooting?). Its a bit flakey, but lovely when its all working.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anybody seen this one? Popped up randomly on my car screen yesterday and the message persists in the My BMW app in the message centre (bell icon top left on home screen of app).

Connect Drive team have advised me to book in a for a service.
Hi Nathan
This one popped up for me on day one! It still shows in the app and the alert has not reoccurred. I have not yet booked it in for service as I want to see what other issues may also need attention.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I received this error the first weekend I had my iX... the GPS stopped working any system that depended on GPS stopped. The solution was to reboot the iDrive system (hold the volume/mute down for 10 seconds).
Once I was able to get the iDrive to reboot the error went away and has never come back.

S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts