BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 BMW iX xDrive 40 Sport
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am from Brisbane, Australia and I am picking up a 2022 BMW iX (xDrive 40 Sport) today (22/03/2022). This iX is a former demo car and it is specified in Black Sapphire Metallic with Amido interior. It comes equipped with Clear&Bold applications, Harman Kardon sound system, Comfort Access, Sky Lounge. I was expecting it a few weeks ago but a sensor with the rear doors malfunctioned so I've had to wait. I am upgrading from a 2013 BMW X5 (E70) xDrive 30d. I have put an order down for a second iX (50) and when it arrives, I can make the decision on whether I sell the 40 due to range anxiety or sell the 50.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am from Brisbane, Australia and I am picking up a 2022 BMW iX (xDrive 40 Sport) today (22/03/2022). This iX is a former demo car and it is specified in Black Sapphire Metallic with Amido interior. It comes equipped with Clear&Bold applications, Harman Kardon sound system, Comfort Access, Sky Lounge. I was expecting it a few weeks ago but a sensor with the rear doors malfunctioned so I've had to wait. I am upgrading from a 2013 BMW X5 (E70) xDrive 30d. I have put an order down for a second iX (50) and when it arrives, I can make the decision on whether I sell the 40 due to range anxiety or sell the 50.
Nice :) I think that was the car we test drove (or certainly same config from Brisbane BMW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.