BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m awaiting delivery of my IX M60 and was wondering what the experience has been with the dealership BMW Genius for those that have already taken delivery? I currently drive an X6 M50i and remember all the tech tips that got dumped on me on delivery followed up by a few additional sessions. Seems like the IX learning curve might be a bit more substantial than the X6.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the same wonder really. It was unclear that my salesperson had the depth of knowledge of the car to show me all the details. Just bought an X7 for the wife, and am learning that as well. Anyone who has feedback on this would be great to hear.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It’s fine. Wasn’t too much. They got the keys setup and the key card. Helped with setting some standard personal settings. If they went through everything it would take hours. I don’t like the long drawn out sessions but appreciated the help getting pointed in the right direction. 20 min and done for me. We are picking up an M50 in oct so that one will be super short. Give me the keys and get out of my way 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts