BMW iX Forums banner

Did you get the Glass Controls w/ Walnut Console, and Ventilated Front Seats?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

i am not sure if i should add these 2 options, so want to know the people who own or ordered the IX, whether you have Glass Controls w/ Walnut Console, and Ventilated Front Seats.
  • Glass Controls, i like the wood, but some people said the crystal reflects the sunlight, some said it doesn't.
  • Ventilated Front Seats, i am at Vancouver, never had ventilated seats before, not sure if it's useful. Also i heard it's quite loud.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've had no problems with glass controls either in my X5 or my iX as far as reflections/glare. The ventilated seats in my iX are quieter than those in my X5, and seem more effective at cooling (haven't tried heating yet).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Based in Helsinki, Finland (so roughly comparable climate) and have both. I really like the look and touch/feel of the 'premium interior' option, a pleasant side effect being much less fingerprints, which is a pet peeve of mine.

Ventilated seats are great, as said before prevents you from feeling 'stuck to the seat'. Also given the fairly mild climate I had never had them really going to very high setting, when in auto - meaning they are barely audible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Based in Helsinki, Finland (so roughly comparable climate) and have both. I really like the look and touch/feel of the 'premium interior' option, a pleasant side effect being much less fingerprints, which is a pet peeve of mine.

Ventilated seats are great, as said before prevents you from feeling 'stuck to the seat'. Also given the fairly mild climate I had never had them really going to very high setting, when in auto - meaning they are barely audible.
sounds good, i guess i will add both options then, thx.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Would have ordered the glass controls, but I personally don't like the wood optics, I don't think it matches too well with the black leather interior. Therefore I staid with the standard option, but I took the ventilated seats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts