BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I'm in Brisbane and have just placed an order for an iX40 sport.

Heard from the dealer that its slated for an April build .... I expect with everything going on in Europe that its likely to be pushed back, but exciting nonetheless!

cheers :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I order my IX50 in Nov-21 in Melbourne and dealer mentioned that the build slot will be confirmed in Jun-22 with delivery to be expected Sep/Oct-22 onwards. Not sure if this is the case for everyone who ordered in Australia.
That seems to be realistic. I m in SA, the sales person advised me that just one person is in front of me ( early Jan ) in SA for IX 50 who ordered in June( pre-ordered ). I m happy to get the build date by mid year, given the situation is very uncertain!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That seems to be realistic. I m in SA, the sales person advised me that just one person is in front of me ( early Jan ) in SA for IX 50 who ordered in June( pre-ordered ). I m happy to get the build date by mid year, given the situation is very uncertain!!
I was told that the iX50 would definitely take longer to fulfill than the iX40.

Sounds like production is slowly starting again .. BMW resume production

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.