BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you get the answer to this? You may also want to check the following link for detailed specs.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Maybe someone with more understanding and experience would like to give their input here. I'd love to know the answer too.
Vivek, thank you for the link. This link shows the ground clearance to be 8 inches, but it doesn’t mention the range with air suspension. I suspect it may be higher, but I don’t know. Anyone else with info?
Just measured it. 206mm parked and 227m when raised. I am not sure if the height changes when driving vs parked (lowers at high speed etc) but gives an idea of the additional clearance it gives.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just measured it. 206mm parked and 227m when raised. I am not sure if the height changes when driving vs parked (lowers at high speed etc) but gives an idea of the additional clearance it gives.
Great! Thanks for sharing the info here. This will definitely help others who have a similar question, and this includes @TomInWA and me as well. Thanks again, @SF123!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.