BMW iX Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2023 iX M60, dark graphite metallic, Chestnut interior, driving assist pro, 22” bicolor wheels
31 Posts
How do you track were it is I have the vin number?
Create an account in this link: Loading...

Then add the VIN to your vehicle. It will then show you the status. Keep in mind the status changes are shown here after it moves to the next item. FYI. I waited approximately 14 days at port plus another 21 days for the car to make it to port Hueneme in the West coast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine has been sitting at the departure port in Germany for 2 weeks now, what have your experiences been. So frustrating to have the vehicle be built, but not getting any closer to me. I suppose I am waiting on a US West Coast ship to load my iX. The wait is killing me. :rolleyes:

How long was yours sitting at the port?
My iX50 has been in Germany since May 2022..Still no time table on when it will arrive..

·
Registered
2023 iX M60, dark graphite metallic, Chestnut interior, driving assist pro, 22” bicolor wheels
31 Posts
My iX50 has been at port in Germany since May 2022, Now it is Sept 21, 2022.. Still waiting.. Very pissed..
I am guessing there may be some gross issue with it like the high voltage battery issue that some iX50 seem to have. The BMW genius may be able to give you more information. I am sorry about complications that’s holding up your car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My iX50 has been at port in Germany since May 2022, Now it is Sept 21, 2022.. Still waiting.. Very pissed..
Was your cars one of the VINS with the battery recall? If you go to their official recall website: Safety and Emission Recalls | BMW USA

You can type the VIN number to see if it was one of the recalled ones. It should be campaign no: 22V-541

One of the dealers in SoCal tried to get me to buy one of the Stop Sale cars that has this issue. Its been sitting with a status "Remedy not available" since July 22.

Hope yours isn't one of these though :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can get a status update via the MyBMW app and a slightly more-detailed update via the mygarage.bmwusa.com website. If you haven't registered with MyBMW yet, you can do so with your VIN.
Thank you I did still at the port it is 4 weeks my dealer said last 4 cars were at the port for 6 weeks and then shipped

·
Registered
14 Posts
I guess I got lucky. My car sat at the port in Bremerhaven for ten days then boarded the Horizon Highway (currently docked in Bruges then headed straight to Galveston to arrive on Oct. 13).

41 - 50 of 50 Posts