BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This information about tracking orders in the UK was kindly shared on the “new member” thread some time ago. As I have found it very helpful to follow my order, I decided to repost it on the UK forum to help other members. The BMW Genius team (by following this link) have more up to date information than my dealership has access to.

‘If you go to The BMW Official Website | BMW UK and register/ login. You can click the Blue Live Chat icon in the bottom right. Give them your order ID (or VIN) and they will give you the production status straight away.’

·
Registered
129 Posts
This information about tracking orders in the UK was kindly shared on the “new member” thread some time ago. As I have found it very helpful to follow my order, I decided to repost it on the UK forum to help other members. The BMW Genius team (by following this link) have more up to date information than my dealership has access to.

‘If you go to The BMW Official Website | BMW UK and register/ login. You can click the Blue Live Chat icon in the bottom right. Give them your order ID (or VIN) and they will give you the production status straight away.’
Thanks, @Legin for sharing. This would be of great help to all of us here.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just heard, my car has now arrived UK and is in pre delivery centre for final QC checks.. Hope handover will be by end June

Ordered iX Sport40 Blue Ridge Mountain end March
Manufactured 13th May 2022
Handover end June - I hope.
Total timeline works out at 3 months.

Found the online Genius web chat very helpful to keep track of the production & delivery process once I got the VIN from my dealer in early May.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts