BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish I could place an order. I wish I knew when I could. I wish the BMW Concierge could provide information. I wish local California dealers had allocations. I wish I understood what made me unworthy after owning dozens of BMWs. I wish they could explain marketing an ad on the Super Bowl when they won’t allow me to order one. I wish I didn’t like BMW’s so much. It makes my head hurt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
...was going to order two vehicles through my company's salary sacrifice scheme. Found out they can only do one through our payroll at the moment, so ended up just leasing an iX. The wife is now looking at a nearly new 330e to buy outright.

After much back and forth between both shades of white, I ended up with Blue Ridge and the Titanium Bronze trim. xDrive50, 22 bi-colour wheels, comfort pack, parking assistant pro. No sunroof (nice, but not worth the £3500 UK asking price IMHO). Wanted heated rear seats, didn't want to pay for soft close doors, so no comfort plus pack. Satisfied with std audio, so didn't pay for B&W.

Delivery slot end of July apparently. Can't wait.

Zappi EV charger just installed. Solar panels and Powerwall will be installed in June.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh... and sat in an iX again yesterday at the excellent Partridge BMW in Chandler's Ford nr Southampton yesterday (it's a place, not a Ford dealership...)

Pics really don't do it justice and it looks so much better in the metal. And so big! 😀

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations, I have also leased (iX40), salary sacrifice, dealership fulfilling is also Partridge in Chandlers Ford :)
My car is in the UK (cleared customs last week I think), being registered this week and am expecting delivery next week (fingers crossed). I ordered last Oct, but assume they had this on pre-order much earlier and allocated it to me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wish I could place an order. I wish I knew when I could. I wish the BMW Concierge could provide information. I wish local California dealers had allocations. I wish I understood what made me unworthy after owning dozens of BMWs. I wish they could explain marketing an ad on the Super Bowl when they won’t allow me to order one. I wish I didn’t like BMW’s so much. It makes my head hurt.
Why not order out of state. Kuni BMW in Beaverton, OR has a fall build slot available (as of yesterday).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So... impatient as I am, I keep returning to the Configurator, poking around with the various options.

I've noticed the UK configurator now has some different pricing. Selecting an xDrive50 M Sport, all wheels are now no-cost options and all colours including the individual ones like Aventurine Red/Storm Grey are also £0.

Previoualy the bi colour alloys I chose were a £1,000 option before and individual paint was circa £1,700 if I recall. If that was the case when I ordered I may have chosen a different colour...

Anyone else noticed this? I wonder if there will be a price adjustment on my lease?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts