BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
My salesman emailed me my production number. My husband and I both pre-ordered on Aug. 18, 2021, but he did not make the first list. He will be the first on the next list however. I ordered Aventurine Red with Oyster interior. My husband ordered the Phytonic blue with Amido interior. Our dealership was only allowed four 2022 BMW iX50's for March production.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
View attachment 1503 View attachment 1504 View attachment 1505 Picked up my iX from the detailer yesterday after it was ceramic coated.
Love the colour, in the sunshine today it really pops.
Congratulations! I live in the US. My iX50 is scheduled for production. I ordered the Aventurine also with Oyster interior. My dealership says that they offer ceramic coating as well. I had planned on Mineral white, which I have in my 2020 X5, but attended an EV expo last fall featuring the 2022 BMW iX50 in Aventurine. I just about jumped out of the car when I saw it. I emailed my salesman and it was not too late to change my configuration to Aventurine. My husband and I both pre-ordered on 8/18/2021, but he has not been given a production number yet. He ordered Phytonic Blue. Your car is simply beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Luck you. I reserved mine in October last year and still haven’t gotten the production number. Can you believe it? I think the dealer did something wrong and didn’t tell me. My original order was gone because BMW changed the order configuration. I am not sure if it is worth waiting.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Luck you. I reserved mine in October last year and still haven’t gotten the production number. Can you believe it? I think the dealer did something wrong and didn’t tell me. My original order was gone because BMW changed the order configuration. I am not sure if it is worth waiting.
I have had my iX50 since 6/3/2022 and for me it was well worth the wait. I call her "Ava." I had mine ceramic coated also. I found a ceramic shampoo and a ceramic detailer as well for touch ups. This is my third Bimmer and I never take them to any car washes. My father and brothers were car people, so I learned how to hand detail my cars too. My salesman said that for the time being, the dealerships are only taking reservations for the iX models. They can't even keep their demos in their inventories.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts