BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2022 iX 50 yesterday 6/20/2022, drove nice yesterday. Today morning it drove good to my job. This afternoon as I got in and started at noon, 17 technical failure messages popped up on my screen. It lost all driving traction and couldn’t even open my door to exit.
I called BMW they tried to log in to my car and was unable to fix it. So they are arranging for towing to Dealer.
Did anyone faced the same issues?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got my 2022 iX 50 yesterday 6/20/2022, drove nice yesterday. Today morning it drove good to my job. This afternoon as I got in and started at noon, 17 technical failure messages popped up on my screen. It lost all driving traction and couldn’t even open my door to exit.
I called BMW they tried to log in to my car and was unable to fix it. So they are arranging for towing to Dealer.
Did anyone faced the same issues?
I assume you eventually were able to get out of the car.

any fix yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I assume you eventually were able to get out of the car.

any fix yet?
My BMW was kept at Dealer shop for 3 days. They updated the software and BMW headquarters didn’t allowed them to release my BMW until they send OK. It seems BMW was monitoring it remotely.
I got my BMW back last Thursday on 6/23/22, and I am using it everyday— so far very good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts