BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know what the expected timeline is from ordering to delivery? Not exact, but is it 6 months, 12 months? We are planning on ordering an M60 soon and trying to get an idea of how long to expect until delivery.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does anyone know what the expected timeline is from ordering to delivery? Not exact, but is it 6 months, 12 months? We are planning on ordering an M60 soon and trying to get an idea of how long to expect until delivery.
There is no exact answer to this, everyone is different. Ask your dealer how many are on the wait list for an allocation in front of you and how many iX allocations they usually get in a month. They should be able to give you a rough estimate of when you’ll get a build slot. Once you have that, should be 60 days or so.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I must have been lucky, I ordered mine, 2023iX, and it went to production July 6, basically 21 days after finalizing the order with my dealer. It is not out of the factory but has been built(in QC). QC seems to be variable as to how long a car sits there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my M60 in early April and finally received confirmation a few weeks ago. Production week of 10/10 and delivery by the end of the year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts