BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
iX M60 Storm Bay Stealth
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's finally arrived, our beautiful fully loaded M60 in Storm Bay. Just a quick update with a couple of pics, will endeavour to take a few more in the coming days.

For those interested in M60 range, my battery state of charge is currently 80% with 410km (255mi) of range still available. That's with a few blasts around town and motorway but nothing crazy.

Only been half a day but absolutely love this thing, what a machine!
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
iX M60 Storm Bay Stealth
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here it is.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Gas Automotive mirror

Reactions: Browchay

·
Registered
iX M60 Storm Bay Stealth
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And another angle.
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Road surface

Reactions: Browchay

·
Registered
10 Posts
She's finally arrived, our beautiful fully loaded M60 in Storm Bay. Just a quick update with a couple of pics, will endeavour to take a few more in the coming days.

For those interested in M60 range, my battery state of charge is currently 80% with 410km (255mi) of range still available. That's with a few blasts around town and motorway but nothing crazy.

Only been half a day but absolutely love this thing, what a machine! View attachment 2186
View attachment 2188
How’s it look now after the stealth ppf. I pick up my m60 Tuesday and am thinking of doing stealth as well. I have the sapphire black

·
Registered
iX M60 Storm Bay Stealth
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ride is pretty good really, I have not driven the 50 and 60 back-to-back but my recollection of the 50 is that the 60 is a little bit firmer. It’s super comfortable around town and on the highway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts