BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought an ix50 ex BMW demonstrator in Australia while I wait for my new order ix50 which is due around June 2023.
I would like to have a tow bar fitted, does anyone know about this in Australia please ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought an ix50 ex BMW demonstrator in Australia while I wait for my new order ix50 which is due around June 2023.
I would like to have a tow bar fitted, does anyone know about this in Australia please ?
Hopefully you'll have a local dealer option. Only option in US so far is this after market item and so far BMW won't provide any electrical adapter so its not suitable for towing. (bike rack ok)

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the info mate, Let's hope BMW get their act together to provide a tow bar complete with electronics. I think that way BMW will benefit as they do advertise that the ix50 can tow. One of the hold back with EV take up in Australia is the towing capability, so if they have a tow bar as an option it should help a lot with take up here in Australia.

·
Registered
4 Posts
She's a beauty

Anybody got pictures or even better a video of a Black Sapphire with Mocha, please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts