BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
US member. Pre-ordered on 8/18/2021. I called BMW Genius and was given the name of my cargo ship the, "Hawaiian Highway." My Aventurine Beauty is due for arrival at the Port of Baltimore on May 20, 2022.
Needless to say I cannot wait! 馃槆

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Yes, it has been a long wait. I am having fun tracking the cargo ship The "Hawaiian Highway" as it moves through Europe on it's way to the Port of Baltimore. I downloaded the app to my iPhone.
Ecoregion Map World Water Font

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Yes, it has been a long wait. I am having fun tracking the cargo ship The "Hawaiian Highway" as it moves through Europe on it's way to the Port of Baltimore. I downloaded the app to my iPhone. View attachment 1702
Thanks. Yes, it has been a long wait. I am having fun tracking the cargo ship The "Hawaiian Highway" as it moves through Europe on it's way to the Port of Baltimore. I downloaded the app to my iPhone. View attachment 1702
You used the term "impatiently" in your post. You were exactly right, especially when I went to lock-in an interest rate. I could have gotten 1.79%-1.99% from my credit union back in Feb-Mar. Now the interest rate is 3.14%. BMW Financial Services has a 3.49% offer that expires on May 15, 2022. The customers have to accept delivery in 90 days. 2022 BMW iX - finance Offers - BMW North America

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just wanted to post an update on the journey. I received a notification that the "Hawaiian Highway" has changed the ETA. Instead of arriving at the Port of Baltimore on May 20, 2022, it will now arrive on May 21, 2022 at 45 mins past midnight (00:45). My husband also pre-ordered on 8/18/2021 and his Phytonic Blue iX50 is due to be completed on May 20, 2022. His iX has been progressing quickly through the production line this entire week. I think we will both end up completing our BMW iX50 purchases in the month of June, 2022.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Electric blue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts