BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Hello, I received my 2022 iX on 10-01-2022. I now have 2850 miles logged with zero issues. I read about the many issues in this forum and had some trepidation about taking delivery of mine, but I got lucky. Thank you all for your input. I have learned much more from this forum than the "genius" at my dealership could muster.

·
Registered
20 Posts
View attachment 3007
Hello, I received my 2022 iX on 10-01-2022. I now have 2850 miles logged with zero issues. I read about the many issues in this forum and had some trepidation about taking delivery of mine, but I got lucky. Thank you all for your input. I have learned much more from this forum than the "genius" at my dealership could muster.
Ix40, 50, or 60? Color combo? Equipment?

·
Registered
10 Posts
On your sticker, I see you have the deletes for the passenger lumbar and the tailgate. My vehicle is built and at the port. My SA sent me the final build sheet. Those credits are not listed. So either they are not providing the credits any longer. Or maybe, but highly doubtful, they are back on the vehicle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On your sticker, I see you have the deletes for the passenger lumbar and the tailgate. My vehicle is built and at the port. My SA sent me the final build sheet. Those credits are not listed. So either they are not providing the credits any longer. Or maybe, but highly doubtful, they are back on the vehicle.
I genuinely hope those items are back on for you. Those two seem to be highly sought after and very inexpensive. My wife especially misses the lumbar support. I admit I was not impressed with the driver seat massage and lumbar. After one use, I have never used it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts