BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, this is our first forum and EV. We ordered the iX-50 on 01 May 2022 and it‘s due to arrive at the BMW-Portland (Oregon) dealership mid September. We are super excited. Reading through the Forum Posts has been helpful but I’m still getting familiar with using the software. I don’t even know what a “tag” is.

Our residential solar is sufficient to 100% power our household needs but with the EV we will likely get our first power bill in years. I’m thinking of updating the panels?

Anyway, we live in Washington State and look forward to reading more and participating in the forum.

Cheers,

NO CO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greetings XDrive - Funny you asked about our specs. We asked fort 20“ wheels and got 21” so lower range. The exterior color is tan rather than black as ordered and the option of circulating air was not included. The salesman says “stuff happens.“ Still we are pleased with the car and will take it when it arrives mid-September.

Our county PUD offers a really nice deal - $500 toward a charger for new EVs. It’s a JuiceBox (40 Amp) and I have it installed in the garage ready to go. Was thinking of rewiring for 50 Amps but waiting for some real world experience.

Only thing to do now is sell our BMW 528i - Any suggestions?

Also I’m going to buy a vanity license plate - “NO CO” - is it obvious what it means?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts