BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at the alleged 2024 US pricing guide for the iX50 and iX60M, effective march 1, 2023.

Air suspension and 4WS are still standard fare on the iX60M, but no longer on the iX50. There is also no option package including it (not in ZLX or ZPP) and it can not be ordered as a separate 2VH+2VR option.

Which is a darn shame.

Looking at the timeline that means 2024 cars will start entering production somewhere in May or June for the US.
I'm wondering if they are doing something about that infernal square frame in the seat back.

Pete

· Registered
67 Posts
i don’t get why everyone is hung up on the seat cut out peace? Merc buckets with air scare have similar things for the vents and no one gets out of shape about it? Maybe I’m lucky to be average height so unaffected.

· Registered
125 Posts
i don’t get why everyone is hung up on the seat cut out peace? Merc buckets with air scare have similar things for the vents and no one gets out of shape about it? Maybe I’m lucky to be average height so unaffected.
I think its all a matter of being "the wrong height" which places your head against hard plastic as opposed to a cushion. I think if we were that height we'd "get whats wrong" with it real fast!

· Registered
8 Posts
I think its all a matter of being "the wrong height" which places your head against hard plastic as opposed to a cushion. I think if we were that height we'd "get whats wrong" with it real fast!
I have no problem with the plastic, BUT MY WIFE has. We now have a small pillow with a rubber band on the passenger seat, and she misses the deleted lumbar/massage function too....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts