BMW iX Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi!

Norwegian guy. I have ordered a almost fully spec IX50 in gorgeous mineral metallic, with sport pack and 22 inch rims.

I bought a new Tesla Model 3 in March this year, not a good car - way to much problems. So this is getting replaced with a i4 m50 in brooklyn grey metallic.

I have owned a BMW i3 (2016), a BMW i3s (2020), and an 4 series grand coupe. I have a passion for BMW ;D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to BMW iX Forums!
Please take a moment to introduce yourself :)
Hi guys,

I'm a bimmer(F31 LCI owner). I'm planing to replace this 2016 BMW with a BMW EV. I'm interested in i4M50 & iX40 and will choose 1 among them. I also had 3 times in Tesla's test drive. Even Model X could not bring me a comfort road texture like I could feel on my 5-year old BMW. I'm eager to see the real car here....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm a bimmer(F31 LCI owner). I'm planing to replace this 2016 BMW with a BMW EV. I'm interested in i4M50 & iX40 and will choose 1 among them. I also had 3 times in Tesla's test drive. Even Model X could not bring me a comfort road texture like I could feel on my 5-year old BMW. I'm eager to see the real car here....
Hey @Jayyang9. How you planning to spec your electric BMW's?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey @Jayyang9. How you planning to spec your electric BMW's?
Actually, so far I do not have a concrete idea. I love the overall outlook of i4. But, I also like the more comfortable interior space in iX though I thought the outlook of iX is not so charming, I mean currently, to me. For the range wise, when normal use, I think that iX40 could basically meet my requirement. If we need to have a longer trip and feel uncomfortable in charging with EV, I'll use my wife's petrol car. Of course, I also love i4 M50 a lot. After all, this is the very first one BMW EV with M badge though it's not a true M car. So far, my final decision would depend on the final MSRP of iX40 and i4M50.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings from Oslo Norway. I have ordered my iX 40 in Blue Ridge Mountain Metallic with 22” 1021 wheels. Absolutely all options ticked. Delivery late November or first week December.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Living in Oslo Norway. I am a car enthusiast. I have been through a number of BMWs like 120i, 440ix, 530xd, 635d convetable, X6, 750d, i8 Roadster and some more… The coming iX will be my first all electric car. Here is a picture of my M6 GC.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

21 - 32 of 32 Posts