BMW iX Forums banner
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi!

Norwegian guy. I have ordered a almost fully spec IX50 in gorgeous mineral metallic, with sport pack and 22 inch rims.

I bought a new Tesla Model 3 in March this year, not a good car - way to much problems. So this is getting replaced with a i4 m50 in brooklyn grey metallic.

I have owned a BMW i3 (2016), a BMW i3s (2020), and an 4 series grand coupe. I have a passion for BMW ;D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to BMW iX Forums!
Please take a moment to introduce yourself :)
Hi guys,

I'm a bimmer(F31 LCI owner). I'm planing to replace this 2016 BMW with a BMW EV. I'm interested in i4M50 & iX40 and will choose 1 among them. I also had 3 times in Tesla's test drive. Even Model X could not bring me a comfort road texture like I could feel on my 5-year old BMW. I'm eager to see the real car here....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm a bimmer(F31 LCI owner). I'm planing to replace this 2016 BMW with a BMW EV. I'm interested in i4M50 & iX40 and will choose 1 among them. I also had 3 times in Tesla's test drive. Even Model X could not bring me a comfort road texture like I could feel on my 5-year old BMW. I'm eager to see the real car here....
Hey @Jayyang9. How you planning to spec your electric BMW's?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey @Jayyang9. How you planning to spec your electric BMW's?
Actually, so far I do not have a concrete idea. I love the overall outlook of i4. But, I also like the more comfortable interior space in iX though I thought the outlook of iX is not so charming, I mean currently, to me. For the range wise, when normal use, I think that iX40 could basically meet my requirement. If we need to have a longer trip and feel uncomfortable in charging with EV, I'll use my wife's petrol car. Of course, I also love i4 M50 a lot. After all, this is the very first one BMW EV with M badge though it's not a true M car. So far, my final decision would depend on the final MSRP of iX40 and i4M50.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Living in Oslo Norway. I am a car enthusiast. I have been through a number of BMWs like 120i, 440ix, 530xd, 635d convetable, X6, 750d, i8 Roadster and some more… The coming iX will be my first all electric car. Here is a picture of my M6 GC.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
79 Posts
Living in Flanders (Belgium) near the Brussels area.
I'm driving an Mercedes GLC Coupe Hybrid today (almost 5 years) and have more then 160.00 km. So need to change my car from the leasing company.
I got the Electric car virus with this car leading in buying a Mini Countryman hybrid for my wife this year.
I've driven BMW before.
First was a 318tds touring, second a 520d touring.
Between them I drove Mercedes E220d and Audi Q5.
The new iX will looks like this
Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

Predicted delivery time has changed to February next year.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Living in Flanders (Belgium) near the Brussels area.
I'm driving an Mercedes GLC Coupe Hybrid today (almost 5 years) and have more then 160.00 km. So need to change my car from the leasing company.
I got the Electric car virus with this car leading in buying a Mini Countryman hybrid for my wife this year.
I've driven BMW before.
First was a 318tds touring, second a 520d touring.
Between them I drove Mercedes E220d and Audi Q5.
The new iX will looks like this
View attachment 989
Predicted delivery time has changed to February next year.
There was a sophisticate colored model in the showroom of my dealer. Looks almost the same.
Tire Wheel Car Grille Vehicle

·
Registered
35 Posts
Glad to find this forum. Removed myself from the facebook one as it's infiltrated to bits with junk. Registered my interest a few weeks back and will be trading in my 2021 X5 45e. They gave not yet called me in to configure but understand it will a summer 2022 delivery.

·
Registered
iX xdrive50
42 Posts
Greetings from Istanbul, Turkey. I have been enjoying a 520i for the last 2 years and recently decided to begin the journey with EV. Actually I was planning to buy an ix3, then discovered the IX. This made me to start chasing for the arrival of this new model.

Finally, I have placed my order a few days back with xdrive40. Informed arrival date is around middle of December. Currently it says under production on mybmw website.

In contrary to rest of the world, unfortunately we pay a lot of tax for EVs. For example, I will pay 60% tax and 18% vat over the original costs. (1 year ago electric vehicle tax was 15%) Some more increase is on the pipeline as per news.

In fact we have one more disadvantage. Connected Drive services are closed in Turkey. This is again a government decision with the reason that related servers are outside of Turkey and it is against national security.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts