BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reviewing my option list I see S7CG (BMW Repair Inclusive) on my 40 sport. Just wondering if anyone else has this option ? What were the service packs offered?

I'm thinking its only Service inclusive basic (the + includes brake pads / discs, wipers). The cost in Oz is around $1500 for 4 years for service inclusive basic.

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did wonder about this. Is it to do with the service package or is it warranty. Mine says 7CK - 5 years/200k km.

I bought the 6 yrs BSI package.

Is bmw finally increasing their warranty to 5 years like the rest of the Germans?

·
Registered
54 Posts
In NZ the BMW warranty has been 5 years for a few years.

Reactions: Plisar

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did wonder about this. Is it to do with the service package or is it warranty. Mine says 7CK - 5 years/200k km.

I bought the 6 yrs BSI package.

Is bmw finally increasing their warranty to 5 years like the rest of the Germans?
Hi x5mad,

Were you able to figure out what 7CK mean? I am seeing it in my option list too and was wondering if it is referring to 5 year warranty or not?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi x5mad,

Were you able to figure out what 7CK mean? I am seeing it in my option list too and was wondering if it is referring to 5 year warranty or not?

My car is either at port or on a ship so still waiting. Won’t know for sure until I pick it up. I might ask my SA when he next updates me.

Did you order the service package?

I guess in Australia it won’t matter too much as consumer law would be on your side, ie spending this amount of $$$$ you would expect the car not to have costly/major failures before 5 years.

Failing this I have found that BMW have been quite good at covering things under “goodwill” up to 5 years as long as you service the car as per schedule.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts