BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had an OTA update yet? I’ve seen people posting about their system being updated after a visit to the dealer and I’m looking forward to some of the new features!

·
Registered
BMW IX 50
164 Posts
I have been checking too. Apparently BMW is going to roll out Functions on Demand, which is paying for options that were not avail during initial build. For me, Im waiting for maneuver assistant/ parking assistant professional, which was not avail when I received my car in April. (despite the fact that videos were already posted showing the beta versions). The FOD were supposed to be released in July, but I guess that never happened

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been checking too. Apparently BMW is going to roll out Functions on Demand, which is paying for options that were not avail during initial build. For me, Im waiting for maneuver assistant/ parking assistant professional, which was not avail when I received my car in April. (despite the fact that videos were already posted showing the beta versions). The FOD were supposed to be released in July, but I guess that never happened
I don’t understand. I got the car in April and I have all that stuff

·
Registered
BMW IX 50
164 Posts
you have maneuver assist and park assist pro? Can you record up to 10 different sequences and play them back in the parking mode? Also, will your IX self park using parking lines instead of other cars for reference. With parking assist pro the car can park in an empty parking lot using the parking lines,,while parking assistant plus can not.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you have maneuver assist and park assist pro? Can you record up to 10 different sequences and play them back in the parking mode? Also, will your IX self park using parking lines instead of other cars for reference. With parking assist pro the car can park in an empty parking lot using the parking lines,,while parking assistant plus can not.
You’re right. I didn’t even realize there was a difference. Have you actually been told that would be available for you later?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts