BMW iX Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Registered
Hi Ian

The was showing first 2 boxes are checked and the 3rd box says to follow the instructions in the car. However, this update screen has now stopped displaying in the App and the car says no updates are available and offers no option to update anything.
Howerver, I did not ask my phone to download the update, it popped up as an alert later on the day I got the car.
Hey there~

you need to connect your phone to your Car via Bluetooth, then check the RSU screen on the CID, the upgrade package will download from the phone automatically, and there will be a notice while you off the car if it's ready.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey there~

you need to connect your phone to your Car via Bluetooth, then check the RSU screen on the CID, the upgrade package will download from the phone automatically, and there will be a notice while you off the car if it's ready.

Hi there

Thank you for trying to assist me! Alas, I have already been through this procedure many times and the RSU screen says 'No Updates available' despite showing the current version as 03/2022.40 when I know for a fact the current software version is 03/2022.51.

Clearly, there is a bug preventing the car from recognizing that a new update is available. I suspect I need to go into a dealers to get this sorted out.

Thanks

John

21 - 23 of 23 Posts