BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious if anybody had an update as to when we’ll get access to the Parking Assistant Professional update (for those that purchased the car with Parking Assistant Plus). This update has the advanced parking maneuvers that I’ve seen BMW demo. Hoping for any news on this, thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Always prudent to wait for the second year models for something very new like the IX - first year releases are mostly incomplete / deficient like this and u end up being the Guinea pig 🐷

·
Registered
54 Posts
My M60 has Parking assistant Pro...it works really well, we've programmed a routine to exit the garage (a multi point turn), it's awesome.

·
Registered
54 Posts
After starting the car, press the Parking Assistant button in the centre console, then select record from the iDrive screen, you can then name the sequence.

·
Registered
BMW IX 50
104 Posts
Was curious if anybody had an update as to when we’ll get access to the Parking Assistant Professional update (for those that purchased the car with Parking Assistant Plus). This update has the advanced parking maneuvers that I’ve seen BMW demo. Hoping for any news on this, thanks!
Hi,
I have been checking and calling on this for months. I keep hearing and reading different things. Sometimes when I call the BMW hotline, they tell me that it won't be available as a FOD update. Other times they tell me that the are not even aware of it. And finally, I have also been told its coming but they can't tell me when. I just can't image that people like you and me that got our cars earlier would not be able to eventually get this feature. Especially, when it was demoed nearly a year before the car was even avail anywhere

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,
I have been checking and calling on this for months. I keep hearing and reading different things. Sometimes when I call the BMW hotline, they tell me that it won't be available as a FOD update. Other times they tell me that the are not even aware of it. And finally, I have also been told its coming but they can't tell me when. I just can't image that people like you and me that got our cars earlier would not be able to eventually get this feature. Especially, when it was demoed nearly a year before the car was even avail anywhere
Oh, I can imagine us getting screwed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts