BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to turn off the beeps and chimes when parking in tight spaces? Was driving one around today as I wait for mine and they can get kind of annoying, even in regular sized parking spaces. The cameras are great, that’s all I need, I don’t need warning beeps!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is there a way to turn off the beeps and chimes when parking in tight spaces? Was driving one around today as I wait for mine and they can get kind of annoying, even in regular sized parking spaces. The cameras are great, that’s all I need, I don’t need warning beeps!
I'm pretty sure you can turn down the volume, when manouvering if you do get too close it will stop you dead see pic (you can disable this) so perhaps not so essential to have the beeps

Tire Automotive tire Hood Tread Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
BMW IX 50
104 Posts
HI,
Yes you can disable the sounds in the driving assist menu. I preferred to leave my on even though they are annoying sometimes though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts