BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driven my Msport 50 for about 500 miles now and thought I would share range so far - as I know many people will wonder what happens in the real world.

I am based in the UK and have 22” alloys - weather currently is quite cold and most driving has been between 2 and 5 degrees - I have the interior set to 22 degrees and I have mainly driven on the motorway so far - typically around 76 when conditions allow.

the average consumption so far is 2.4 mi/kWh - which translates into a range of 260 miles on a full charge.
I also have a Porsche Taycan and it also does around 2.4 typically - a bit higher in the summer.

Based on my year with the Taycan I would expect the iX to get to around 2.7 in the summer - so getting near to 300 mile range - based on my driving style. I am sure if I dropped my motorway speed a bit then it would increase more.

I bought it expecting 300 mile range and seems to be realistic based on normal driving and warmer weather.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Driven my Msport 50 for about 500 miles now and thought I would share range so far - as I know many people will wonder what happens in the real world.

I am based in the UK and have 22” alloys - weather currently is quite cold and most driving has been between 2 and 5 degrees - I have the interior set to 22 degrees and I have mainly driven on the motorway so far - typically around 76 when conditions allow.

the average consumption so far is 2.4 mi/kWh - which translates into a range of 260 miles on a full charge.
I also have a Porsche Taycan and it also does around 2.4 typically - a bit higher in the summer.

Based on my year with the Taycan I would expect the iX to get to around 2.7 in the summer - so getting near to 300 mile range - based on my driving style. I am sure if I dropped my motorway speed a bit then it would increase more.

I bought it expecting 300 mile range and seems to be realistic based on normal driving and warmer weather.
Yes I am experiencing similar range

1 - 7 of 7 Posts