BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a fully loaded IX50. It seems like the remote 3d view (on demand) in the My BMW App is missing (or should it be missing??). Recently the alarm went off and I almost immidiately received a notification in the app containing both a 3d view and videos from all surrounding cameras. But, should’nt it be possible to trigger the 3D view from the app, just like I can trigger and snap a photo from the interior camera?

Awsome car! Ofcourse I wish to check in the surroundings from time to time! :cool:

·
Registered
BMW iX xDrive40
65 Posts
Hi, I think the availability is depending on region.
Sweden don't seem to be one of the regions where this functionality is available in the app, its not in mine either...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I think the availability is depending on region.
Sweden don't seem to be one of the regions where this functionality is available in the app, its not in mine either...
Hi,

I have a fully loaded IX50. It seems like the remote 3d view (on demand) in the My BMW App is missing (or should it be missing??). Recently the alarm went off and I almost immidiately received a notification in the app containing both a 3d view and videos from all surrounding cameras. But, should’nt it be possible to trigger the 3D view from the app, just like I can trigger and snap a photo from the interior camera?

Awsome car! Ofcourse I wish to check in the surroundings from time to time! :cool:
Hi.
I am in the US, it was working for the first couple of weeks when I picked up the car. It stopped working and I called and placed a ticket with BMW Assist, still waiting to hear back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts