BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished a 2 day test drive with a fleet iX which is supposedly a pre production model. I could not find a way to show traffic signs on the displays or the heads up display. I asked the virtual assistant to show speed limits and she said they were already being shown and they were not....

Does anyone know which package is required to display road signs OR speed limits? My Audi has that automatically and also has traffic light countdown which only works in specific areas.

Thanks--my iX was ordered on July9th and is due for production week 38.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just finished a 2 day test drive with a fleet iX which is supposedly a pre production model. I could not find a way to show traffic signs on the displays or the heads up display. I asked the virtual assistant to show speed limits and she said they were already being shown and they were not....

Does anyone know which package is required to display road signs OR speed limits? My Audi has that automatically and also has traffic light countdown which only works in specific areas.

Sorry I can't answer your question, but would like to note that your wait time for production is relatively short. Which model did you order?

·
Registered
16 Posts

Specifically on the speed limit, seems like many folks globally encountered this issue with a error message saying the function is not available in the country. Hopefully this can be fixed with a OTA update in the future as my 2 year old G06 is able to display the speed limit both on the HUD as well as the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. The Genius at the dealership said it was a pre production unit provided by BMW and I do not think it had Active Driving Assistant Pro. Still the menu should not be there for it if it is not an option.

I ordered the iX 50 with Ultimate package and 21 inch wheels (the 20's look horrendous). Blue Ridge Mountain metallic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in Canada and I have 5AU Driving Assistant Professional (2022 iX xDrive50). No speed limit display, however (Not available in your country). My SA has an i4 and it shows speed limits nicely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts