BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have created a blog on my adventures in driving my new IX50 across the US over the next 6-7 days. I am driving it from Baltimore MD (where I picked it up - to my home in Washington State. That’s 2840 miles for those counting at home. I plan on updating the blog each day.

thanks

Dave

·
Registered
17 Posts
Please, when you arrive, turn around and continue to write about your adventure and repeat until you can not see a computer anymore. I enjoy your essay tremendously. I live in Atlanta and picked up my IX in Idaho Falls and drove him home. My trip felt so much like yours. Unfortunately I don't have that gift of writing. Save your money for the plastic surgeon. I have the strong feeling, that this grin on your face will be permanent. At least, this is my experience, when I smell the interior of my car....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please, when you arrive, turn around and continue to write about your adventure and repeat until you can not see a computer anymore. I enjoy your essay tremendously. I live in Atlanta and picked up my IX in Idaho Falls and drove him home. My trip felt so much like yours. Unfortunately I don't have that gift of writing. Save your money for the plastic surgeon. I have the strong feeling, that this grin on your face will be permanent. At least, this is my experience, when I smell the interior of my car....
I will do my best to keep the blog up after I get home. I am glad you are enjoying it. This is my new roadtrip car and I plan on doing as many as I can. Already planning a trip down the West coast to see friends in CA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts