BMW iX Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
My M60 is expected to arrive in early March (ordered mid-September). I was just wondering if any recent deliveries of M60s had any unexpected missing/deleted options?

In December when I finalised the order the interior camera was set to be deleted (we unticked the deletion for whatever good that will do), and I think it had the usual deletion of passenger lumbar support.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
My M60 is expected to arrive in early March (ordered mid-September). I was just wondering if any recent deliveries of M60s had any unexpected missing/deleted options?

In December when I finalised the order the interior camera was set to be deleted (we unticked the deletion for whatever good that will do), and I think it had the usual deletion of passenger lumbar support.
Hi
I am told everything I ordered is fitted to my car.
I pick it up on Thursday.

Paul

· Registered
IX M60, Storm Bay, MY2023 - Build pending
116 Posts
Hi
I am told everything I ordered is fitted to my car.
I pick it up on Thursday.

Paul
If you haven’t already, I’d ask for the VIN and go online to check the build sheet.
every standard item, option and pack will be listed.

Better to know before rather than after of any ‘hidden’ deletions / BMW shenanigans!

Good luck and what a great time of year to take delivery!

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I’ve just checked the vin. Some of the sites decided my vehicle was a 2004 5 series.
The one that worked showed all the configuration and options so all looks good.
Presume SA060 60ah AGM Battery is the 12v battery.

· Registered
14 Posts
I checked my VIN earlier too. It shows an M60 built and being shipped soon, but with the wrong colour, wrong wheels, wrong interior and wrong options. I'm hoping the wrong car has been put against my order and my car is on someone elses order (or the wrong info was in the VIN system), as otherwise I'll be back to square one with a fresh order...

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I checked my VIN earlier too. It shows an M60 built and being shipped soon, but with the wrong colour, wrong wheels, wrong interior and wrong options. I'm hoping the wrong car has been put against my order and my car is on someone elses order (or the wrong info was in the VIN system), as otherwise I'll be back to square one with a fresh order...
Oh dear. Hopefully you just have the wrong VIN

· Registered
IX M60, Storm Bay, MY2023 - Build pending
116 Posts
That’s good news - no delivery stops here.

I’d be interested to hear what your consumption numbers are now the weather isn’t so cold… without hyper-miling.

There’s a lot of conflicting data - some better than the IX50? Some similar and then some worse - which would be my obvious prediction but maybe it’s a complex relationship where different models have different efficiency sweet spots??

· Registered
14 Posts
I see that the M60 price has gone up in the UK again - it was £116k at the end of last year, £119k as of the start of Jan, and is now showing as nearly £123k. Some of the options have had a ~10% price bump too.

I think the iX50 may have gone up as well as a fully spec'd one is now £123k.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts