BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new here.

Looking to understand from your experience whether dealers are pretty much doing MSRP at this point. I was to put in an order for a fully loaded Ix50. Located in USA, East coast (Pennsylvania).

·
Registered
116 Posts
True, if you order most of dealers offer MRSP however if you try to get already built/cancelled order, they might add markup but not huge one. It seems there are few coming on market that are available due to cancelled orders.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is my 3rd BMW with the same dealership and same salesman. Having had good negotiations on the MSRP in the past I have been advised up front last year that the iX on order will be at MSRP. Conversely I see that my current X5 45e is now worth more than it did back in October. There will the usual wrangling on this trade-in when I take delivery in 2 weeks time. They have assured me that they will leave the $7.5k tax credit alone. If they try and take some of this credit then I will simply walk away in disgust and as a matter of principle and never do business with them ever again. I will find another iX from another dealership and pay any fee that may or may not apply. There are more and more becoming available due to cancellations I see.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine was MSRP. It's odd, who knew, two years ago I'd never expect to ever pay sticker price let alone thank the dealer for allowing me to do so!
Not just iX, MSRP on most vehicles right now due to low inventory and high demand for both new and previously owned. On the plus side trade-ins are at an unprecedented high value.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts