BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine has arrived, is on my drive and I am charging it from the granny charger (the dealer did charge it for me, but I've been playing around with it all afternoon).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ix 50, Red, Amido, Laser Lights, Sky Lounge, Comfort, Interior Camera, Parking Assistant Plus
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant

I had originally ordered the Comfort Plus pack and Tech Plus so had to give up the uprated sound system, soft close doors, heated rear seats. But worth it to get the car 9 months early!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very nice. I really like the red, although I have ordered mineral white, I could still change. Keep us posted on driving experience, range etc

·
Registered
268 Posts
ix 50, Red, Amido, Laser Lights, Sky Lounge, Comfort, Interior Camera, Parking Assistant Plus
View attachment 1390

I had originally ordered the Comfort Plus pack and Tech Plus so had to give up the uprated sound system, soft close doors, heated rear seats. But worth it to get the car 9 months early!
Congratulations @Jabes your iX looks fantastic! How are you enjoying it so far?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's great! Adapting from my mercedes is taking a while (all my muscle memory is in the wrong place and I can't find anything on the iDrive) but I'll get the hang of it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts