BMW iX Forums banner

What are UK delivery times?

9K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  harrison.marwaha1996 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking for an iX 40 and am based in the UK. Most of the ones dealers are selling as 'available' are advertised at way over list price. Does anyone know what the delivery time is currently for orders placed in the UK?

Cheers,
Dom

#4 ·
I ordered a 50 yesterday near London. It's a May build slot for estimated delivery in late June.
The salesman said that it just depends which dealers have build slots and for what time period. I was lucky to grab a May build I believe, but don't have a good frame of reference.

#10 ·
Thank you! I absolutely love it - it’s fantastic to drive and it feels really luxurious and comfortable to be in.
I’ve got Sophisto Grey. It looks really good in the sunlight.
I was in two minds about the interior but I decided to throw caution to the wind and get the Stone cloth interior. I’m really glad I did as it makes the car feel quite special I think - unlike anything I’ve had before.

#11 ·
Sounds lovely, my previous BMW 520d was Sophisto Grey and I found sometimes it looked dark grey and sometimes silver grey with a hint of blue when in direct sunlight. It was also good at hiding the dirt when I didn’t wash it!! This time for my iX I have gone for Blue Ridge Mountain……can’t wait till I get the keys hopefully by mid June.

#15 ·
My Sport 40 delivery to UK date has been delayed by 3 weeks from w/c 6th June to w/c 27th June due to “logistics & quality checks” according to BMW genius. My dealer had no idea it was delayed or even when it’s now due to arrive UK. Seems only the Genius Team have access to real time production status.

#25 ·
Placed my order (BMW ix 40) in UK in July with expected delivery date of Week41 (next week). The car was produced in 14th of September and then I was given a better expected delivery date (this week Week 40). The car has been in status 182 for 3 weeks (so far) and the expected delivery date is now Wk42 (from 17th to 22nd of October).
Has anybody already faced this (bad) communication and bad customer service (specially when they have also removed few options for selection and even some few have fewer functionalities)?

#28 ·
#29 ·
Hi, I'm looking for an iX 40 and am based in the UK. Most of the ones dealers are selling as 'available' are advertised at way over list price. Does anyone know what the delivery time is currently for orders placed in the UK? Cheers, Dom
Hi Dom, I am a sales consultant at a BMW retailer here in the UK. I currently have a cancelled order available for immediate delivery if you’d be interested? Kind regards, Harrison

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.