BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would prefer to have Sophisto Grey Brilliant Effect for the exterior and Castanea Chestnut for interior. I have kind of peculiar taste in colors. LOL!
I am leaning towards the Chestnut interior, my wife is not. I told my dealer to call me the minute they get one in so I can see it in person. The variation of the color in various pictures is just too different.

·
Registered
2020 Volvo XC90 T8 iX50 On Order
17 Posts
I have ordered my IX 40 in blue ridge mountain with bronze elements and black & bronze wheels. I think this combination looks great! :)
Ordered same colour with bronze elements :love:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am leaning towards the Chestnut interior, my wife is not. I told my dealer to call me the minute they get one in so I can see it in person. The variation of the color in various pictures is just too different.
The colors may look different due to the camera quality and the amount light at the time of capturing. But yes, you are right there. Looking at the shades in person helps in taking the right decision.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts