BMW iX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Male connector plug is not inserted all the way in or loosing communication with charging box. Thick heavy cables that are coolant cooled sometimes if vehicle is not parked right will cause this problem, because of not staying latched all the way to the female side connector on the vehicle.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Male connector plug is not inserted all the way in or loosing communication with charging box. Thick heavy cables that are coolant cooled sometimes if vehicle is not parked right will cause this problem, because of not staying latched all the way to the female side connector on the vehicle.
Thanks for the hint. Not sure how to prevent it especially in public HPC.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bad news….yellow wrench continued to pop up randomly then I went back to the BMW service.
After a day of diagnostic they told me that they need to replace some electronic boards. Unfortunately they do not know when this piece of hardware will be available. The car in their opinion cannot go therefore I will have to stay with a replacement car undefinetly. Very disappointed, it is not up to the quality standard I expect. This problem should not have been there right from the start.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick update on the yellow wrench icon. The car is still at the service center. There is a faulty pump used to cool the battery system. I am waiting for the spare part, no expected delivery date available. Very disappointed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts